Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 1

My plan for today was to get the kids to school and the baby to her (very part-time) daycare, work for a couple hours and then go for a run before I had to gather up the kids again and begin our crazy afternoon and evening activities.  However, when I sent the kids off to school it was 60 degrees.  When I checked the weather, it showed it dropping 10 degrees an hour, and below zero temps tomorrow morning.  So, I figured in the interest of not freezing to death, I'd run first.

WOD (workout of the day):
3 mile easy run - 28:09
Walk home - .3 miles (4 mins)
Plank - 1:00
Total time invested in exercise today: <35 minutes

Before my run I took my "before" picture.

I really hope this is the first and last bathroom selfie I ever share with you.

Definitely not the fastest run, but under 10 min/mile pace so I'll take it.


After my run I weighed and measured myself.  I never do this, but for the purpose of the 30 day challenge I'm very curious to see the results.  I'll probably take mid-way measurements and final measurements as well.

Before:
Weight - 142.0 pounds
Waist - 29.5 inches
Hips - 35 inches
Thigh - 21.25
Bicep - 11.25

I almost never eat breakfast, but I was starving, so I'm eating scrambled eggs with salsa, toast with butter (because who wants a hard dry piece of bread?), and cup of coffee number three (with 1% milk).  The first two cups were before I ran.


And now, I need to get some work done.  Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment