Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 3 Day 1

Today I was significantly less sore than yesterday. My shoulder was rotating again, my knee was bending, and I all around felt pretty normal as long as no one touched my knee or face.  So, after spending the morning at the doctor with two of the three kids, I ate a couple eggs in tortillas with guacamole and salsa and got ready to run.  I didn't figure I'd run too far even though it's beautiful outside, and I didn't disappoint. I just couldn't get into it, so I ran two miles in 18:40, walked another 1.1 in about 16:30, and came home to change my clothes and do my T25 workout. It was Alpha Cardio today and it was killing me. The lunges hurt my knee every time, but I got it done.  


Now, I'm showered and back in pajamas on the couch, the baby is napping, and the big kids are at the park with the husband, who has the day off.

I also keep thinking about this:
which is sitting on the island in the kitchen. I bought it for the baby after the doctor, but since she's only 20 months old I only gave her a few. Now, they're calling to me. M&Ms always have been and always will be my absolute favorite candy in the world (literally in the world. M&Ms in Germany are the best for some reason).  I'm trying to see how long they can sit there without me eating them. My bet is on they don't make it through the day. Right now I'm eating a Luna Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter bar to keep me away. That never works.

No comments:

Post a Comment