Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Today's the Day!

T25 will be here in a few hours!  As soon as I get the kids in bed, I'll be doing the first workout.  It's a good thing, too, since there was no way I was getting a run in today.  The husband's out of town, the baby's home, and it's like 5 degrees outside.  I need a treadmill.

Anyway, like I mentioned before, I've never done a workout dvd program, so I was a little off on my 30-day challenge.  Turns out, T25 is made up of two 5-week programs (Alpha and Beta).  So I'll be doing both.  My first "30 days" (5 weeks) started yesterday and will end on February 9th.

I drank 5 cups of coffee yesterday.  That's a lot, even for me.  I try to keep it to 3 or 4.  But, this came in the mail
and I couldn't help but try a couple.  That being said, this one
is HORRIBLE.  I'm new to the whole Keurig thing.  My cheap coffee pot broke last week, and I bought the Keurig at Costco.  It came with a bunch of coffees and a buy 2 boxes get 2 free coupon.  I wanted to try some new things.  Totally should have stuck with normal stuff.  That Caramel Vanilla Cream one isn't too bad, though.

Another thing that's horrible?  My daily water consumption.  It's pretty much nonexistent unless it is coffee.  I can literally go run however many miles and come home and drink coffee.  I'm working on it.  I gave up all soda over 18 months ago, or it would have been Diet Coke.  I'm going to force myself to drink two of these giant pink plastic cups of water every day while doing T25.
I don't know how many ounces they are.  24?  30?  Whatever.  It has to be better than the 8-if-I'm-lucky ounces I drink daily now.

I'll try to get a review up of my first T25 workout tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment