Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 2 Weigh In

I woke up this morning incredibly sore.  My knee, my chin, and mostly my left shoulder, which I can only imagine must hurt from catching myself when I fell. So, for the first time since I started T25 two weeks ago, I'm taking a real no exercise rest day.  I thought about doing some yoga, but my knee hurts to bend and there's no way I want to put it on the floor and put weight on it.  I'll probably wind up cleaning the house.  Back to T25 tomorrow as planned, though.

Here are my weight and measurements from this morning:

Weight - 142.4 pounds (more than last week, but normal fluctuation I see in my weight)
Waist - 29 inches (.25 inches less than last week)
Hip - 33.5 inches (same as last week, but after such a big loss the first week I'm not surprised)
Thigh - 20 inches (1 inch less than last week!)
Bicep - 10.75 inches (.25 inches less than last week)

I'm obviously not losing weight, but I have to keep reminding myself that that wasn't my goal. I don't feel like I really need to lose weight. The fact that I am losing inches shows that I am successfully replacing fat with muscle, and that ultimately should be what we strive to do.

This coming week I need to again focus on drinking more water and maybe keeping coffee consumption to three cups a day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment