Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gu and an Early Comparison

Today was filled with this:
A little more of this:
And a couple errands that included restocking the Gu drawer.  I haven't tried the Espresso one but I can't wait to.  It has twice the caffeine of the other caffeinated ones :)
I also haven't tried the Clif Shot Gel or the Carb Boom but they were on sale. The lady tried to sell me an apple cinnamon Carb Boom but just the thought of that makes me want to barf.  I like the Chomps on especially long runs or races.

When I got dressed for T25 today, I was surprised. I haven't noticed a difference in the way my clothes fit, but I could totally see a difference. I wasn't going to post a before and after shot until the end of the first five weeks, but here's me at the beginning and today, 1.5 weeks in.  
See the difference in my abs!?  Crazy.

Also, today was Total Body Circuit. I hated it last week and I hated it today.  But, it's done.

Dinner is also done, since I just recycled last night's leftovers into a Mexican version of their former selves.
Also added a premixed wine margarita from Costco. It wasn't really good until the fourth or fifth sip, but it got better with each one :). Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment