Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quick Update

Quick post today. Not much going on.  I got the kids off to school and the baby to her daycare morning and left right from there to run.  It was cold, so I only ran 2 miles, but with a negative split and a decent sprint at the end.
Then I went home and did the T25 Ab Intervals workout.  Like I said before, I'm not following Shaun T's schedule.  I'm just repeating the workouts in the same order, one a day for five weeks.

And also, this:
I have been sooo hungry this week.  Geez.

Lastly, my big girls started their training after school for the Operation Smile Final Mile run that's held in coordination with the Shamrock Marathon in March.  They are supposed to run 25.2 miles in training and the final mile of the marathon at the race.  My oldest (9 yrs old) ran 1.75 miles and my middle (7 yrs old) ran 2 miles.  I'm so proud of them for showing an interest in running and being healthy.  I wish I had been interested in running at their age (I was a competitive swimmer instead).  I was 27 when I started with the Couch to 5k. My oldest is also starting the Girls on the Run program at school next month.  Yay for healthy habits for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment